Amoung the legends: Whole Game No Faint Challenge

Cold and black inside this coffin,
Cause you all try to keep me down.
How it feels to be forgotten?
but you’ll never forget me now.
Enemies clawing at my eyes.
I scratch and bleed, just to stay alive, yeah!
The zombies come out at night,
They’ll never catch me.
They’ll never catch me!

1 Like

We are back, back from the dead. Now, I promised, I but the option right. We ARE in Hard mode! The impossible challenge, finishing the game and all the major post game quests without a single Pokémon faint, is now officialy opened.

1 Like

Good luck with this.

1 Like

Hehe… I made AMPLE prepration for this. Do you know the rules?

1 Like

For the most part.

Here are the rules I made for the Challenge. Take your time to read it. I might also do some change for the team, but overall, it is pretty much it.

Only two healing items? That’s kind of insane. Good luck

2 Likes

Usually, I never use them becasue I consider this as cheeting. The one who has the more stuff win. It’s unfair. So, because the AI uses only 2-3 items, I do so. Useless to say the revives won’t be very usefull.

1 Like

Reminds me when I walled Reukra completely with Dusknoir, Sp. Def 3, and the occasional Full Restore

1 Like

And now, the starter pick? How many time will I reset? Make your bets! It took me 48 in the last run.

1 Like

Probably about 50

I’ll say 32.

11 Resets! New record!

1 Like

Those defences aren’t the best though

1 Like

Gona make the challenge harder until Korril town. Want me to try again?

Nah, It’s ok.

Got my Delta Larvesta, I am now on my own.

2 Likes

He is no longer a backup. In my ball is now my Xavier’s winning policy or just a pile of protein.

1 Like

Yeah!

And last but not least, our main hope during early game for those abyssal cultist. More accurately, those after the Trainer School.

1 Like