After beating infernal cult , what

That sounds like communism so I’m cool with that

1 Like

how the heck i climb the mini mountain in shade forest to get to the base xD

There should be stairs to the left.

Huh, that’s odd? Maybe you should try to patch the game unless I’m forgetting something

i downloaded 1.2 version and then the patch of your link to 1.2.1 .w. so maybe wrong forest or it needs an activation event?

Try to update it to 1.2.2 maybe

Links are in this thread

nothing yet

Huh, odd. Sorry, I might be forgetting something.

the darkrai cult base is north of telnor town isnt it?

Yeah, from your screenshot I see you’re at the correct place.

weird i think i may ask in the discord but idk if anybody will listen to me xp anyway seeya tomorrow

I have the same problem :confused:

Did those of you having this problem run into Malde at Narra Town before going to Shade Forest?

I think there might’ve been a misunderstanding. I thought we were supposed to go to the shade forest after reading this, but apparently before that, we need to go somewhere else. There’s a solution at the end of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M51RyyITrDo this video.

i asked on discord and i saw i had to heart swap with a manaphy statue nwn problem solved at least that one

There is a Manaphy statue in the ice town

you guys need to first meet that deoxys guy in the town that has the passage to the victory road he will be in that cave south west

You have to find the Hiking boots I think they replaced Rock Climb for hiking boots

After leaving the vulcano-area, back in Deyraan Town stand between the lower entrance and the waterfall-pond and use heart-swap on the manaphy-statue above the waterfall.
through the cave and outside at the base of the mountain make your way to Narra Town.
Try to leave the town to the south to activate a talking-scene.
After this, head back to the darkray-base and the staircase is back in place at the position of OverHeaven’s screenshot.