Where is the 1.2 bug fix patch?

Just downloaded (after 15 hours finally) the new 1.2 core, but ive seen numerous threads about people being stuck due to bugs, and that suz said a quick hotfix was issued earlier today. My question is, where is it? and how do i integrate it into my game?

thanks

Torrent

Direct Download

thanks fam. is this universal for both operating systems?

when its done downloading, do i need to place the contents anywhere specifically?

I think it acts like a core. If not drop them into the 1.2 folder.

where is that specifically? (im on a mac) sorry for being a newbie here, but i am new to this lol

It should be in your downloads, unless you put it somewhere else.

no i mean it just finished downloading, and it is in my recent downloads, what i meant was where do i place the .rar file?

highlighted is patch, other two are cores for windows exclusively

Wait, did you use the torrent or direct download?

direct download, since mac at the time, didnt have the torrent.

Okay, I think you can keep it wherever. Just unzip it and place it’s contents into the 1.2 folder.

okay

it didnt come in a zip file, just a stand-alone .rar file page

Put it in the 1.2 folder.

alrighty, just put it in there, thanks for all the help man, appreciate it.

how will i know that its properly integrated? i guess just play the game and see if i get stuck or not lol

Go to the battle frontier if you got the mountain boots. Go through a battle and see if your team stays level 50 without saving. If it does, oof. If it doesn’t, nice.

alright, but first i have to unlock the battle frontier, which i assume is post game material, so fingers crossed!

Ah, well if you make it past the next scene that takes place in the perfection base you should be a-okay unless you patches 1.2.1 then it’s just a friggen wild card.

well time to make my way there, and hopefully its smooth sailing. appreciate all your help man.

game crashes after the first battle on route 14 >.>

where is patch 1.2.2 for mac lol