A mystery+randomised challenge

I now own my very own Amoongus to replace my Slaking. Came with a great ball too! Not bad I say. Comes with Sweet Scent, Giga Drain, Toxic and Synthesis

I’m done training. Time to beat Damian

I kill two of Damian’s Pokémon due to my incredible strategy of laying Toxic Spikes and normal spikes on the ground. Seems to be going well

And his third Pokémon ABSORBS the toxic spikes! Not good

I beat Damian with Palkia’s new move Aura Sphere, and tread onward

2 Likes

I make it to Helios city on a bike, and save in front of the Pokémon Centre. I’ll continue tomorrow, hopefully

2 Likes

And we’re back! I’ll grind just a bit so that I get to the level cap since it’s on hard mode so that I can actually fight East here. Back in a sec

1 Like

Why is the cap at level 45!?

1 Like

As I start the cutscene with Taen and Reukra, I realise why it capped at level 45. It’s because Taen is a story battle

1 Like

I beat Taen and head onto my merry way to fight East. I wonder how this’ll go…

1 Like

Wait, what is the level increase from Taen to East?

4 lvls

1 Like

The lvl cap raises to 49 in the East Battle

1 Like

2 months later
Egill
Darkrai Cultist
17d

Aight, I’m back again. Sorry I’m late. Anyways, I am in Koril, and am going to the desert

you said 2hr but 2 months…
yes i know this is necro srry

Yeah, I wonder if this is coming back.

That’s two weeks, not months, bruh

1 Like

Nvm, missread what u typed lmao

1 Like

I have returned, but don’t say “The king has returned” because I am definitely no king.

I will return tomorrow at 3:00 pm (for people in, say Florida (just an example), it will be 9:00 am)

I hope I can keep my promise this time…

3 Likes

Sup

Now that I have finally started playing this again, I step up to East and Jaern. Damien told him that they were planning on Blackmailing the Augur. I won’t spoil here though for those that haven’t played this game yet, but those of you who have, you already know what happened. I then start my battle with the gym leader, East

2 Likes