A mystery+randomised challenge

After training my Pokémon, I am ready to take on Nora… I think

The second evolution of today, Slakoth manages to become Vigoroth.

slaking + skill swap medicham = DEATH.

1 Like

After a lot of training, a few spikes, including the toxic variant, and a bit of luck, I finally beat Nora

1 Like

After using the level trainer to reach the level cap, I head off to the Vipik city gym

1 Like

As I save in front of Xavier, I get ready for whatever he has

Xavier goes down to my Palkia, mainly because of Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Just need Stealth Rock to finish the set

1 Like

As I fight to save Damian, Shaymin swoops in to purify the water. My job here is done. Off to Helios

1 Like

After getting into a fight, Vigoroth finally evolves into Slaking. After another one, Pignite evolves into Emboar

1 Like

I’m going to take a 3 hour break from the challenge. I need to fill the Dex on my other save

1 Like

It’s been about 3 hours. Are you planning on starting again?

I was delayed a bit. I’ll start as soon as possible

1 Like

Aight, I’m back again. Sorry I’m late. Anyways, I am in Koril, and am going to the desert

Nice

As I am going through the rezzai cave, we stumble across the sky cult, who are harassing a hiker

Now we fight Damian, the little piece of SHIT that got me stuck in a staircase that one time on my main save. Let’s see if I can murder his team

I figure out that his first Pokémon is a water type, so I send out Palkia

His next Pokémon is confirmed a dragon type as it kills my Palkia with two dragon breaths

Call me doc because we are going back to the center. I know his team will be different but I should level up the rest of my team

I try to level up my Slaking and finally thought that he probably isn’t the best team member due to his ability. Off to a Pokémon hunt I go…