A mystery+randomised challenge

I FINALLY get to Midna town. I should level up my Pokémon tho

2 Likes

I trained my Qwilfish using Minimize and Spikes. Now to look for Nora

1 Like

Now to get out of Midna Mine ASAP

Now for the Tournament.

Kyle goes down by my Palkia after taking down my Qwilfish. Had some sort of dragon type which made it easy. I think it was D. Clamperl but not sure

Damian goes down rather easily. Again, thanks to Palkia.

I beat Nora, this time having time to set up Spikes, and earn TM22, also known as Solar Beam

I heal up in Midna Towns PokéCenter for the final time, and it is now officially LOCKED

Lock number 2

I go to the Ancient Ruins and fight the Abyssal Cultist and take him out. A few Pokémon of mine go down in the process

I will take a break for now. Hungry anyways

1 Like

Have you considered posting it on the Challenge Fiesta?

Post this on the challenge fiesta.

Um bro, what about spots like Midna Garden and Cyan Cavern? Those aren’t pokecenters and neither is the Battle Frontier/League area technically. And those heal spots don’t have pc/item store. And if a PC is locked, you can still use everything except the Nurse am I right? Also what about Secret Base Nurse? do you have to go to another person’s base each time?

I’ll go edit

I’m back. Time to train some Pokémon

While training, I add another member to the team, a level 15 Slakoth. I hope truant doesn’t get in the way too much

Tepig evolves and learns Arm Thrust. That is the first Pokémon to evolve

I finally end up in Suntouched City. I hope Orion isn’t too hard to fight

I decide to save in front of Orion because I want to be able to use the PokéCenter. Let the battle begin

1 Like

And with that, I obtain the Thermal Badge and a TM for Rock Slide. Thanks Orion!

1 Like

I use the center one final time before heading into the gym once more.

Lock number 3

Also, Reshiram gets freed from its rock, bla bla bla, Cultist, bla bla bla

1 Like

I finally get to Metchi Town without battling anyone. I hope I can take on Nora

1 Like

Forget I said anything

2 Likes