δZoroark Line (Boro)

Well, here you go, a chupazoro. For those of you that don’t know what the chupacabra is, look it up. It’s not that hard. Like, c’mon. Anyway, here is the art n’ s :black_large_square: .

This Dark/Ground type has the ability Illusion, and an HA of Predator, which is a Dark type Gale Wings. This delta is very elusive, only being occasionally, when preying on wild pokémon. Rumor has it that it lurks somewhere around Roggan Town at night.

And we here at the Cult of Imperfection have created yet another theoretical evolution for this delta.

This Dark/Ground type has some nice abilities, being Illusion, Skill Link, and an HA of Predator. It has access to moves like Bone Rush, Night Daze, Hone Claws, and other such attacks. But what would Zoroark be without a mega? Well, still a good mon, but dangit, I like having things completed.

This Dark/Ground type has the ability Predator. It’d be a powerful mon for sure, up there with the rest of the mega deltas. Anyway, that’s pretty much it, except for the poll.

• Ghost type Banshee Ledian line
  • Flying/Electric Thunderbird Braviary line
  • Fire/Dark Imp Weavile line
  • Dragon/Rock Hydra Barbaracle line
  • Rock/Ghost Golem Conkeldurr line
  • Fighting/Steel Minotaur Marowak line
  • You know what Boro, take a break, do something not listed that you want to do.

0 voters

Poll closes on Feb 18th
Well, that’s about it. I hope you all enjoyed this delta thoroughly, and I look forward to seeing what you vote for. Boro Out!

9 Likes