X-Delta Sandshrew

For this new line I was reading about how pill bugs will actually create small metal balls in their stomachs from the soil they ate. So I wanted to emulate that idea in the pokemon world. I usually go a bit off the rails and make the delta look barely like how the pokemon used to look, but I think this was a good middle ground for me.

Delta Sandshrew (Bug)
The Rolly-Holdy Pokemon

Ability: Sticky Hold or Weak Armor
Hidden Ability: Heavy Metal
Holding: Metal Coat
Delta SandShrew
Dex Entry: Delta Sandshrew crawls along the ground eating vegetation and it’s surrounding soil, the high amounts of metal condenses into a metal cylinder growing out of it’s stomach.
Alt Dex Entry: Delta Sandshrew likes to grip tightly onto the metal cylinder from it’s chest, and roll around in the grass. While it’s hard to remove this item from the pokemon it can be done, if removed it will hold tightly to the closest item it can reach.

Delta Sandshrew (Bug / Steel)
The Silverfish Pokemon

Ability: Unburden or Shell Armor
Hidden Ability: Full Metal Body
Holding: Steel Gem
Delta Sandslash
Dex Entry: Having built up a sizable metal coat this pokemon evolves to cover every part of it’s body in a dense metal carapace. Depending on the type of metal it ingested this shell may become as hard as Tungsten.
Alt Dex Entry: This once fragile pokemon has been able to evolve without getting it’s metal coat stolen. Practically swimming though forests it uses it’s new found sharpness and speed to protect young Delta Sandshrew.

Sandshrew Shiny Poll!!!

• Copper Bricks
    Copper SandShrewCopper Sandslash
  • Mossy Stone
    Mossy SandShrewMossy Sandslash
  • $$$ Gold $$$
    Gold SandShrewGold Sandslash
  • Platinum Glow
    Platinum SandShrewPlatinum Sandslash

0 voters

7 Likes

Dannnnng you went all out. I love it so much!

1 Like

niice

1 Like

Looks lit

1 Like

Not gonna lie I like the Mossy Stone variant the most because of inspiration. It just makes more sense overall. Anyways, you did a really great job, be proud of yourself :joy:

1 Like

Awesome work man

1 Like