X-Delta Goomy Line

@Carnation1 's Suggestion for a Sweets Goomy Line, however it’s more of a pastry based line rather than gummy. Hope you still like it!

Delta Goomy (Fairy) V0.2
The Caramel Flan Pokemon
Ability: Cheek Pouch or Sticky Hold
Hidden Ability: Gooey

Dex Entry: A Very Sweet Pokemon! Delta Goomy leaves a trail of syrup wherever it goes, making this one sticky lil pokemon, It stores nutrients in the cherry like organ above it’s head.

Delta Sliggoo (Fairy) V0.2
The Cinnamon Roll Pokemon
Ability: Regenerator or Sticky Hold

**Dex Entry:**Delta Sliggoo’s body hardens and begins to secrete frosting from it’s back, it’s shell regenerates quickly and is often sold as a delicacy among food critics.

Delta Goodra (Fairy) V0.4
The Eclair Pokemon
Ability: Regenerator or Sticky Hold

Dex Entry: All of the nutrients saved in Delta Sliggon is pushed into the body, causing it to evolve into Delta Goodra! It’s body is constantly filled pastry cream oozing out of the many holes on Goodra’s body, the cream never seems to run out?

/
Goomy Shineys, Colored the Top two Choices Blue was apparently very liked

/
Sliggoo Shineys, Both Blueberry and Frozen Cream!

Delta Goodra Shiny Poll (after all it worked soooo well last time)

• Blueberry Goodra
  • Strawberry Goodra
  • Cloudberry Goodra
  • Frozen Cream Goodra
  • Sherbert Goodra

0 voters

Shiny List

• Blueberry Goodra
  • Strawberry Goodra
  • Cloudberry Goodra
  • Frozen Cream Goodra
  • Sherbert Goodra
9 Likes

And of course is open to suggestions

I like it but my question is this: Is it a cinnamon roll, a pancake or a napoleon(A desert filled with gooey stuff)

…Cinnamon

Ok thanks

I love it! Thanks for accepting the request. I thought it sounded too pokemon sweet like, and I also realized that I forgot to follow the format, so I didn’t expect anyone to take it.

Eh, Format helps but it’s whatever, honestly I just like making cool designs. Plus there are plenty of sweet pokemon out there! Like Swirlix, or Jum the Non Puff Pokemon.

Just looking at it makes me hungry

I’m gonna assume you’d get some wicked cavities if you ate it.

Shinys winners are Blueberry and Frozen Cream!!!