X-Delta Dratini

Delta Dratini: (Steel)
The Tin Snake Pokemon
Ability: Light Metal
Hidden Ability: Steelworker

Dex Entry: Delta Dratini is constantly rubbing acid on itself to polish the armor on it’s back, It sprays this acid out of it’s mouth in a high pressure blast.

Delta Dragonair: (Steel)
The Steel Snake Pokemon
Ability: Heavy Metal
Hidden Ability: Steelworker

Dex Entry: From long exposure to acid the inner linings of its stomach turned into Carbon. The nozzle on it’s tail can change the spread of acid that it releases, However if it’s acids build up they will begin to leak out of its tail.

Delta Dragonite: (Steel/Poison)
The Diamond Dragon Pokemon
Ability: Heavy Metal
Hidden Ability: WaterHazerd

Dex Entry: The acid stored in its body is completely visible through the walls of its stomach which have hardened into diamonds. It can spout large volumes of liquids to disintegrate its targets.

WaterHazerd: All water and poison moves do x1.5 damage and poison the opposing pokemon. (excluding pokemon who are immune to poison)

3 Likes

I really love them, especially the Dratini. The Dragonite looks a little bit too much like the original shape-wise, and I think the smile is a little off-place. (PS that ability is OP)

bad ass barney ._.

Lol, ya I wanted it to counter its weakness, Plus it’s a hidden ablilty on a delta pokemon so Its not like you can just breed pokemon till you get the ability XD

How should I change it.

Love it.

The Dratini line is my favorite evolution line in all of Pokemon :3