Will we ever See East Again?

When you Read the Wiki about east it says that the players meets East for the first time in the Jade Tower, But Does Not Specify if we ever meet him again especially that it says that East May still be alive. So Will we ever see East Having another appearance Maybe as a possible antagonist, or was he scrapped during game Development?

He is dead/saved by rayquaza.But I don’t think well be seeing him again.

East Can make an interesting antagonist, especially with Jaern and some of the Sky Cultists saying that he is the best battler, shame that we only saw him just that once.

Yeah.

I’ve basically beat insurgence and no. If you’re playing on dark he more likely than not, is dead.

East is one of the trainers that you have the possibility of fighting in the Challenge Championship. Other than that, no, you do not face him again. I presumed that after nearly losing his life once and getting saved basically on a whim, he wouldn’t want anything else to do with Jaern or the cultists again.

I already beat the game as well, but i was thinking maybe a post game event or something like that, giving him a bit of character development, maybe start his owm cult?