Wiki is incorrect?

ive been in the misty way and it says level 78-83 ?? all ive been running to is level 33ish and a lot of quagsires and mime jrs and castforms, 2 of which i listed that are not even on the pokemon location list for the misty way. is this because of the new 1.2.5 update or just a very outdated wiki

it also says that you use rock climb to reach the misty way, but i just crossed thru a path and then ran in to it??

Due to the 1.2.5 update the wiki is outdated.

1 Like

haha! would we be allowed to go to 1.2.3 and get the higher leveled pokemon, then save around the rock climb to get a higher level?

Downgrading is considered cheating I think unfortunately lol.

aw man, do you know any way to slow down 1.2.5? it goes too fast for my liking and it scares me that the game will fly by

Like literally slow it down? You can turn down the text speed I suppose.

If you mean the story is going super fast, there’s a lot of stuff to do, I wouldn’t worry about it.

I’m sorry, but I saw a problem in the information of Delta Luxray. It’s written that his abilities are poison touch and vampiric, but when I switch his ability, it’s sniper and poison touch, is it normal or just because I don’t have the latest version?

If you’re not currently on 1.2.5, it’ll be sniper not vampiric.

Thx ^^ I just verified and I’ve download the 1.2.5, but continue on the 1.2.3 ^^’ I’m just stupid, sorry for the inconvience ^^’