Which Pokemon to use for Elite 4 & Champion

Here are my pokemon:

I have access to 8 Pokemon (rotation) and don’t know which ones to use for Elite 4 battles. I am playing the game on easy mode, but these battles is very hard. Plz help me out. Here are my 8 Mons (disclaimer: all are deltas):

Summary
Venusaur (Moonblast, Psychic, Draining Kiss, Psycho Boost) (Mega Stone)
Bisharp (Tailwind, Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Acrobatics) (Mega Stone)
Muk (Recover, Bulldoze, Earthquake, Magnitude) (N/A)
Haxorus (Aqua Tail, Hydro Pump, Heavy Slam, Ice Fang) (N/A)
Gallade (Ice Beam, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Drain Punch) (Mega Stone)
Snorlax (Wood Hammer, Energy Ball, Seed Bomb, Belly Drum) (Leftovers)
Ambipom (Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, Hyper Voice, Curse) (Focus Sash)
Sunflora (Flamethrower, Corrode, Sludge Wave, Incinerate) (Mega Stone)

Tell me what I need to do to make this team better. Do I need to add Pokemon or am I good. Plz & Thank u.

1 Like

Give Muk either EQ, Stone Edge, Poison Jab and Drain Punch or for a stally set Minimize, Recover/Rest, EQ, and Toxic. It can run Leftovers. You can mix and match those two sets for your preferences.
Venusaur should be your mega, with Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Psychic, and Moonblast.
Hax can have Choice Band(buy them in Murk Forest) Heavy Slam, Aqua Tail(better would have been Aqua Jet), and for the last two moves Bullet Punch/Dragon Claw/Brick Break/Crunch/EQ/X-Scissor/Rock Slide. Depends on what coverage you need.
Snorlax should have Belly Drum, Drain Punch, Seed Bomb, and Synthesis/EQ. Depends whether you want survivability or more coverage. Again, run Leftovers.
Gallade runs Icicle Crash, Wild Charge, and for the last two moves Leaf Blade/Power-Up Punch/Drain Punch/Swords Dance/Rock Slide/X-Scissor.
Bisharp @Flying Gem with Acrobatics, or Bisharp @Life Orb/Choice Scarf/Band with Sky Drop. The rest of it’s moves should be Cross Chop/Drain Punch/Mach Punch, Thunder Punch and Blaze Kick. Unless you want U-Turn or Shadow Claw. If you opt for one of those, replace Thunder Punch.
Ambipom and Sunflora I haven’t used personally, but I can say that you should replace Corrode and Incinerate with some combination of Nasty Plot/Energy Ball/Will-O-Wisp. Ampibom’s set looks fine, but I would recommend the other 6 over Sunflora and Ambipom, because of their low base stats and due to the fact that they are not that good against the E4. You can actually sweep the entire E4 with M-D. Venusaur, due to how broken it is.

1 Like