What was your first shiny

Shiny Growlithe in insurgence. Named it shiki

A timburr in pokemon black, but I have no memory of encountering it. I only have the shiny form in the pokedex. The first shiny I caught was a shiny Zubat on pokemon soulsilver.

my first shiny was a shiny druddigon in pokemon white.

the mine is graveler but he have use expolsion :frowning:

Well as someone who avidly hunts shinies in ORAS, I love shinies. Unfortunately, my first ever shiny was a rattata in HG.

Two shinies in my life. First one was shiny Ponyta but I had no pokeballs…but later I caught shiny Phantump in Insurgence. :smile:

Still waiting for Shiny Vulpix/Ninetales…

I have a shiny growlithe myself, caught him in X. I plan to have him on my team in Moon. I named him Tramp as an homage to a dog I had as a kid.

@YVS: Ive been trying for a shiny ninetails for a long time I’ll name it Mercury cause of its color.

My first shiny was an Axew in Pokemon X. I still haven’t caught one in Insurgence, but I started yesterday, so… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m currently hunting for a Pokemon in ORAS’s Victory Road, literally in the entrance.

Disregarding chain fishing, breeding, wonder trading, and scripted events (red Gyrados, Steven’s shiny Beldum), my first was a shiny Bidoof in Diamond (I know, I know). Then a shiny Cyndaquil in Insurgence, then a shiny Electrode in ORAS. Yes, the Electrode does know explosion. Thank the heavens for quick balls.

For me it was my first time playing a pokemon game and my turtwig in platinum happend to be a shiny and i didn’t know it XD.

Damn. That must’ve felt like hell.

A shiny Grimer. I know, It’s not that impressive, but it’s still a shiny.

heh vipik gyms herracross was shiny

A shiny croagunk. Made me love croagunk so much :3

My one and only (appart from Gyarados) was a Unknown in Zeta

But a friend of mine got a Mew from Pkmn Blue that turned Siny after trading it to Crystall

Tentacool in Pokémon emerald. His name was “shiny”.

I’m not sure which pokemon was my first shiny, but it might have been a shiny wingull on either ruby or emerald (that my little brother then restarted and saved over the save file. he didn’t know). In insurgence, the first shiny I encountered was a krabby owned by a trainer. First shiny I caught though was a shiny marowak because I had no repels.

First shiny i ever found? Budew. Cheryl killed it. First shiny I ever caught? Wingull. Latest Shiny? Tauros in HG.

How did he get a mew in pokemon blue?

wasnt the only way to legit get a shiny mew was pokemon emerald? also how did you get mew in blue?