What to copy to move to a new computer?

Quick question!

I play on a mac and I am getting a new one, and I want to bring this game with me! I’ve put in over 200 hours on this game and the last thing I want to do is have to start over. What do I need to copy to ensure that my save can follow me?

Your save files in you Saved Games folder. I’m using windows, so Im not sure about Mac

[quote="]Where can I find my save file?

PC:

C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing)

If you are on Windows XP and cannot locate the above folder, the folder should just be the folder with your Game.exe and the rest of the files.

Mac:

Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing)

In both cases, it is the Game.rxdata file. You can create backups of it, or copy and paste it to a different computer to continue your game. [/quote]

Edit: Just an fyi, The files named along the lines of “Save_0_Backup_1.rxdata” are automatic backups created by the game. Backups are created for all three save slots.

Thanks!

didn’t work for me…

Are you windows or mac? And is the system you’re moving to is windows or mac?

Solved at another post.