What should i call my game?

im thinking about making my own pokemon game so because pokemon insurgence is the best pokemon fan game i know i wonder if the Community has any ideas what i should call my game.

Pokémon Taco. You are a mexican who tries to go to USA, and your only Pokémon is Lombre. I would play for sure.

1 Like

You can’t really decide a name before you have a good idea. A good name fits the game well, and you don’t want the content of your game to be based completely off of its name.

Pokemon insurgence 1.2

Pokémon Insurgence 1.3.

What about making a game about being a pokemon. having part of being in the wild, and becoming the best of your kind and only being apart of a trained if you wish, then you control the trainer. This way, you get both aspects of the game making it very cool! And for that, possibly a name of Pokemon:Luminous. Hope you enjoy the idea!

Try making a game that is different from normal pokemon games but still has the pokemon feel to it. If there is nothing special about it then no one will want to play as much. Add something to your game no pokemon game has. Oh and before you find a name, make the game. You know i’m right because it rhymes. :wink:

Oh and, GOOD LUCK! :grin:

lol i would only play if the potions are replaced with tacos

Your rival would be a gumshoos that tries to keep you out of the usa

And you have to fight Team Republican who tries to send you back to your village. That would lead to an epic battle against their leader, Donald Trump, where the winner would save the world against tyranny.

What about a game where team galactic succeeded in making a perfect world? The region could be a mix of all the best parts of all the other regions.

That sounds awesome call it something like “Pokémon titanium” because titanium is like a god metal and maybe the starter could be a combo of the past statarters and the story could be your the only one who remembers how the world was before team galactic took over( like jade in the last episode of Jackie Chan adventures) it could be a really cool idea. And the gym leaders could be champions from different regions like one could be Red another could be Steven or Wallace or even brendon ( the official name of the ruby character)!!! And the “evil team” is team rememberance made up of the past evil team leaders who strangely remember like Maxie, Archie and Lysander but they’re not really evil and are trying to return the world to normal. it could be really fun like that marvel comic with Scarlet Whitch changing reality

Wo that’s a lot of writing

To political and it should be an alolan ratatta