What shiny delta should I breed next?

Hi everyone,
Right now I’m breeding for a bunch of shiny delta snivy. No success so far, but I know that I’ll get ahold of one soon. That’s beside the point of this post though. I wanted to create a poll here for feedback as to which shiny delta I should try breeding next. I want to try and breed for ones that are not super well distributed (for example, I’d rather not try to breed for shiny delta starters or shiny ralts line). I would be perfectly willing to trade it if it is something that someone wants for themselves, and if anybody has suggestions that I did not include in the poll feel free to leave it in the thread or even message me with your suggestion. On the contrary, if there’s a shiny delta here that is more common than I gave it credit for, feel free to voice that opinion and I will consider disregarding it
Disclaimer: Shiny deltas to me are worth other shiny deltas of similar value (decent nature at least). I wouldn’t trade them for IV Stones, Dream Mists, or the like, and it would take an extraordinary bargain to trade one for regular shinies. Also, this breeding project is not happening immediately, so do not expect me to even begin breeding for this shiny delta until I feel as though I have the time.

• Delta Metagross (Ruin)
  • Delta Froslass (and inevitably Delta Glalie)
  • Delta Medicham
  • Delta Lucario
  • Delta Hydreigon
  • Delta Golurk
  • Delta Goodra

0 voters

Thank you to the people that voted! I left the poll open for a little more than a day and it seems that Delta Metagross Ruin is the most popular pick. I’ll be breeding for shinies of that some time in the distant future, and I’ll be sure to make a new post when I have one available for trade. Of course I will be hunting most, if not all of what is left on this poll list at a different time, so feel free to leave a comment here requesting the next one after ruin gross. If your request comes more than a few days after I’ve made this comment, please pm me instead to avoid necroing this thread.

Thank you everyone! Good luck in your hunts, and I’ll do what I can in mine.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.