What Pokémon do you recommend for my team?

Hi everyone! This is my first post! :smiley: It’s my first time playing Pokémon Insurgence and I am playing on easy.

I have the following Pokémon on my team so far:

-D Ivysaur (Azalea, male)
-Gastly (Nightshade, male) (will evolve him into Gengar with help from my brother.)
-Roggenrola (Quartz, female) (will evolve her into a Gigalith with help from my brother.)
-Riolu (Anubis, male)
-Croconaw (Irwin, male)

I also have a temporary member, D Grimer (Sandy, female) which I will use to take on the first gym. I will need to grind to level 25 first though for my other Pokémon…

Any good Pokémon recommendations for later in the game? (Fire and grass types.) Thank you. I’m new to Pokémon Insurgence.

You can find delta ralts in a small house and then when you reach Helios city, there is a store in which you can buy dawn stone. You get delta galladite in whirl Islands after getting celibi DNA where you fight Audrey. D. Gallade has insane attack and has priority ice shard and stab ice punch and thunder punch and also swords dance.

That’s really cool! Thanks for letting me know! :+1: I will add him to my team! I am also considering replacing someone for D snorlax since he would be the perfect grass type for my team! My team have a lot of ground type weakness and adding D Snorlax would really balance my team! What Pokémon should I replace with him? Maybe Gigalith?

Croconaw doesn’t help you that much because there aren’t any gyms weak to water. It can help you when you reach mt. Rose and fight the infernal cults but you already have gigalith for that. But both d. Gallade and d. Snorelax are weak to fire so I suppose you should box croconaw until you reach that part of the game and then box snorelax for croconaw. But after you defeat infernal cult then you don’t really need feraligatr. It’s your choice what you want to replace for snorelax so sure you can replace gigalith with snorelax. Also make sure the ralts is male

I’m replacing Boldore with Snorlax! :smiley: I turns out I can’t trade with my brother because he has the same IP as me :cry:. So I will evolve Haunter into Gengar, using the witch doctor in Helios city as it saves the hassle of looking for someone online to trade with. And yes, I soft reseted for a male ralts and I named him Thor. :smiley: I will not let him evolve into Gardevoir, but I will use heart scales to relearn moves it is too late for once he evolves into Gallade. For my final team member, is a ground type like Delta Muk a good idea? I could swap out my Feraligatr for my Delta Grimer (nicknamed Sandy) who has been sitting in the box for a while, and she can help me fight the internal cults instead of Feraligatr. I just need to train her up until she evolves and is a reasonable level for my stage of the game. Also, I just beaten the second gym! It took some grinding though…

That’s great! To make grinding easier for you, in koril town, south-west to the pokémon centre, there’s a house in which you find a loudred and talking to it gives you a lucky egg. I didn’t really care for lucky egg because I just hacked rare candies and leveled my pokémon up😑.