The categories are:

1. Pop Music
  2. R & B Music
  3. Alcoholic White People Country Music #joke #hopefully-funny
  4. Rap/Hip-Hop Music
  5. Orchestral/Instrumental Music
  6. Game Music
  7. Rock Music
  8. other (nice way of saying mine is not listed here you selective a$$ b!tch)

I like 1, 2 & 4 the most. What do you like? And name a good artist from those categories

1 Like

Ariana Grande, SZA, Halsey, Khalid & Shawn Mendes are some of my favorite artists hbu?

1 Like

anime openings

2 Likes

Lol. Theme songs are pretty nice but I listen to, inappropriate Spanish music for lack of a better term, because that’s what I’ve grown up hearing in the car.

1 Like

anime openings/heavy metal

1 Like

oop I forgot rock brb

1 Like

by anime openings he means lok

1 Like

i like dbz, naruto and alta

1 Like

idm to be rude but if listening to show soundtracks is all you listen to…you need taste. lmao

1 Like

I like fairy tales opening song

1 Like

same

1 Like

I like 5 and 6 combined, as well as 8, being classical/baroque, Christian Worship and EDM. Rap occasionally. I listen to soundtracks from games, shows and movies. John and Jeff Williams (Star Wars and RoosterTeeth, respectively, IDK if they’re related) make great soundtracks, favorite artists include TheFatRat, ThePianoGuys, Rush Garcia, (Not technically an artist, but certainly a musician) Rob Landes, AfterInfinity Music, Steve Green, and Straight No Chaser. Probably a few others as well.

2 Likes

In order

1. Rock
  2. Videogames music
  3. 70’s, 80’s and 90’s music.

I somewhat like Disco with Just An Illusion, Staying Alive and I Will Survive.

The only rap music I like are Lookse Yourself and Game On. I guess War Of Hormones gets the pass.

1 Like

Jazz and Classical ftw
why aren’t those listed :angry:

3 Likes

I guess people are simply loosing fast for these music kind for the industrial and boring rap/techno.

1 Like

At least they don’t suck as much as rap ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

2 Likes

Not a huge fan of rap, ngl

1 Like

Dude lmao

im a zoomer

I’ll go by groups rather than genres here. Starset, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, OneRepublic, Daughtry, All-American Rejects, Digital Daggers, Fire Fight, Saint Asonia, Fall Out Boy, Alan Walker, Skillet, Nine Lashes, Thousand Foot Crutch, Imagine Dragons… sure there’s more but that’s what I got off the top of my head

1 Like