What is the best moves and abs for my final team?

I am moving to the later half off the game and what do you think the best moveset and abilities for my intended team for the league would be?

The team that I consider consists of Delta Venasaur , Feraligatr , Haxorus , Delta Gardevoir , Typhlosion amd Delta Metagross (Spider) .

Which Delta Metagross?

Spider one

I should have probably specified that.

for haxorus, i’d go with dragon dance / swords dance, dragon claw, earthquake, and iron head (mega and non-mega, deals with ice and fairies).
assuming this is the regular one and not delta

Sorry that this is late. Most of the time, you’ll want M. D. Venu as your mega, for the Champion fight, you’ll want Mega Spidergross if possible.

D. Venusaur @ Venusaurite/Leftovers
Timid Nature

• Calm Mind
  • Psychic
  • Moonblast
  • Shadow Ball

This set can solo the E4, played well. Calm Mind and then get kills is the basic strategy, it’s super strong.

Spidergross @ Soft Sand/Spidergrossite
Ability: Poison Touch

• X-Scissor
  • Earthquake
  • Stone Edge
  • Sticky Web/U-Turn

D. Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature

• Thunderbolt
  • Ice Beam
  • Moonblast
  • Earth Power

This is a good revenge killer, as the its main problem is being slow and frail. Choice Scarf gives it a nice speed boost allowing it to nuke things.

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force

• Dragon Dance
  • Aqua Tail
  • Ice Punch
  • Earthquake/Crunch

Torrent can work as well, but it’s not as strong.

Haxorus @ Life Orb/Choice Band/Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature

• Dragon Dance/Draco Jet/X-Scissor
  • Outrage/Dragon Claw
  • Poison Jab
  • Earhquake

Use Dragon Dance if Life Orb, Draco Jet if you run Choice Band, and X-Scissor if you run Choice Scarf.

Typhlosion @ Choice Scarf/Choice Specs
Timid Nature

• Fire Blast
  • Overheat
  • Focus Blast
  • Flamethrower

If you don’t have Hidden Power Grass, you might as well run 3 Fire moves. You could run Toxic, but it’s not worth it if you’re not playing on Hard.

1 Like