What Ghost Pokemon should I use?

Since Halloween is just around the corner, I’ve decided to make a Ghost type team. Just give me suggestions about which Pokemon I should choose!

Gengar is the OG

Delta Charmanders line is awesome in my opinion. A lot of the delta ghosts are actually.

Adding either Spiritomb or Sableye is a good idea, because they can take Dark attacks for the rest of the team. Both can cripple an opponent with Will-O-Wisp. Spiritomb has a strong Pursuit and good bulk, while Sableye has priority status, reliable recovery, and a very good Mega ability.

Gengar or Chandelure is usually a good pick as well, both having powerful special attacks. Chandelure can switch in for free on Fire attacks and cripple a wall with Trick, while Gengar has good speed and special attack, along with several good status moves like Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, and Destiny Bond.

Doublade is a good physical wall. Eviolite and good bulk can let it set up and sweep with Swords Dance.

Jellicent is a good special wall. It has good status moves like Will-O-Wisp, Recover, and Taunt and deals decent damage with Scald and Hex.

Delta Charizard is a good Mega, with high special attack and sets a beneficial weather condition for your teammates.

Thank you guys so much for the suggestions