What Eevee evolve is the best?

So i decided to chose Eevee as my starter bcs back when i was playing it the first time (never played the whole thing just like 1/4 of it maingame) i always choosed Delta pokemons. But now im wondering what Eevee i should go for. I personaly like grass type so maybe leafeon but ik whenever i got for something i like/sounds interesting it fails so prob not that. Also normal eevee sounds interesting bcs it has its own mega evolve but i dont like normal types.
So what Eevee i should chose?

Keep it as an Eevee. Protean Maxima is an amazing ability. It essentially gives you access to all the Eeveelutions, based on what moves you give it.
So if you don’t like Normal Types, you’re in luck; just don’t give your Eevee any Normal Type moves when you Mega Evolve it.

thanks man really appreciate that

hey can i just ask ask how to not evolve a Eevee? Becuse i read the wiki and it said to evolve to Sylveon i need friendship AND fairy move and i didnt had fairy move and it evolved how is that possible? Is Sylveon at least the second best option?

I honestly have no idea why it evolved. You sure it didn’t have a Fairy move? But if it’s evolving for seemingly no reason, it’s probably a bug of some sort. In which case, all you can do is keep pressing Cancel when it tries to evolve, or find a way to lower friendship.
In regards to whether Sylveon is the next best option, when it comes to Eeveelutions, what’s best comes down to your own opinion and/or play style.

1 Like

oh okay thanks and also it evolved to Sylveon becuse i forgot i had Baby-Doll Eyes so it wasnt probably a bug just i did an error sorry