What do u guys want in future updates?

I know the game is in featurelock but i still wanna know what u guys would want if the game was updated with new content?

5 Likes

My list::

1. sound effect for the stars when a shiny appears.
  2. megas for the deltas that don`t have one and the original pokemon does, Sceptile and Reuniclus
  3. a freaking delta Porygon
6 Likes
  1. Delta Rampardos
  2. Mega Rampardos.
  3. Megas for deltas such as blaziken and aggron, that don’t have a mega even though their regular counterpart does.
6 Likes

There is already an sound effect when a shiny appears.

3 Likes

Really? :thinking:, I never heard it when I play.

2 Likes

The new content I want is removed soaring lel, just create new maps (dungeons/caves/surf) to get us to areas that would normally require soaring, like that new mkxp engine would make game faster as well without needing to switch to old engine. So not exactly new content HAHA

3 Likes

I want all the pg mons to be accessed earlier. And I know this is a never gonna happen, but I would like it if we got Gen 7 mons. Idc about Gen 8. But 7 is tied for my most fave region…so if it ever happened, that would be amazing.

2 Likes

I know that this probably won’t happen, but U would very much like a cutscene revamp and more realistically new overworld and battle themes, because hearing the same theme when you’re fighting cultists as when you’re fighting Youngster Joey isn’t quite right.

1 Like

Yup 1.3 will cover this! It will have an music overhaul!

Could you please link where this was said?

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I just want a jukebox in the secret base to change the music. I’m starting low.

2 Likes

I would love to see the online battle mode again . As at the time x)

and also for the crystal type, add at least 2 or 3 attacks of this type or if possible a new pokemon of this type

2 Likes

Filling the blank spaces in the Pokédex too ._.

2 Likes

Gen 8 pokemon, and a FREAKING DELTA DRAGAPULT and dmax and gmax forms for delta pokemon… I love gen 3 and 8 btw…

2 Likes

I’m more of a Gen 5&7 type of player. 7 for the competitive environment and 5 for the plot.

2 Likes

Another thing I would want is mod support. It worked pretty well with Reborn and Rejuvenation so why not Insurgence. It’s pretty much allowing people to make content for you.

2 Likes

Well I’m pretty sure some people have reverse engineered the source code. people have done for other fangames.

1 Like

That would allow for hacking, which devs are against and I’m too but even with the state the game is now, it is easily hackable

2 Likes