What are the best Natures for each of the Deltas?

I plan on going Delta-hunting soon. I’ll either trade them for IV Stones, or use them in future teams.

Breed Deltas? Impossible.

What about Delta Snorunt and Delta Ralts?

…What?

He meant what natures for them.

For Delta Snorunt:

• If you plan on evolving it into Delta Glalie, then Adamant for a regular team or Jolly for competitive.
  • If you plan on evolving it into Delta (Mega) Froslass, then Modest for a regular team or Timid for competitive.

For Delta Ralts:

• If you plan on evolving it into Delta (Mega) Gallade, then Adamant for a regular team or Jolly for competitive.
  • If you plan on evolving it into Delta (Mega) Gardevoir, then Modest for a regular team or Timid for competitive.

Thank you!

What about m.d.bisharp and d.roserade? Mine are adamant and timid, respectively.

Competitive or in-game?

Competitive

Well one thing you can do with Delta Roserade is use it as a New Moon sweeper with Shadow Dance, so in that case a Modest Life orb set would be good for maximum damage output. For Delta Bisharp, especially if you’re going Mega, Jolly is the only way to go since its base 130 speed is so damn good.

Doesn’t the mega bisharp have 165 attack though?

Yes.

It does but in competitive being able to outspeed other pokemon, especially for a frail-ish sweeper like M.D. Bisharp, is incredibly important. Timid M.D. Bisharp outspeeds almost everything in OU except for mons like Mega Lopunny and Manectric, while Adamant Bisharp, although slightly stronger, is outsped by +Speed natured base 115 speed mons, as well as slower Choice Scarf users like Tyranitar.

You’re right, I was just giving the most general recomendations based on what those Pokemon tend to be good at. Glalie, for example, has Rock Head and Head Smash, so 90% of the time you’re going to want to be taking advantange of that and therefore investing in attack and speed.

Guys…

I’m asking not to use myself, but to sell them for IV Stones.

Okay…