We need to be able to plant our own berries

I hardly plant any berries ever. As far as I can tell, there are no contests or anything in Insurgence, so obviously we don’t need them for Pokeblocks or Poffins or whatever. I get that.

But here’s the thing: when I do plant berries, it’s always Leppa. Why? Because Ethers cost money.
Normally.

In this game, though, you can’t even buy Ethers. Not even at the Department Store. So how do you deal with running out of PP in the field?
You have to hike your sorry ass all the way back to the Pokemon Center.

Give me a way to pick what berries I get out of a given source. They’re not an extra, optional thing. They’re necessary for the gameplay loop.

1 Like

The game is on feature lock, but IDK, maybe in the next update? I doubt they’ll add or modify any locations though. I think there are areas to buy berries though. And Fly is usable pretty early into the game. Planting berries is useful though, and if it was possible, I might reconsider a Pokecenter-less run.

1 Like

well you could just buy them from the battle frontier. yeah its post game but if you have a savefile that complete you could trasfer leppa berries over. thats what im doing atleast
plus its super cheap, 20p per berry

1 Like

The Battle Frontier is postgame. I don’t need leppa berries for postgame. I need them for actual game.

yeah i get that. the game’s on feature lock, ie no new features than those already planned will be implemented unfortunately so i doubt we’ll be able to plant berries