Want some fusion suggestions

Gimme the other sprites.

thats all i made lol. i might make a backsprite later but rn im making making gallucario.
someone tell me how do i make gallades arm blades please this is so frustrating

1 Like

here is an tip for the gallade arm blades in the BW sprites u can copy parts of it.

k thanks imma check that out

oh uh i forgot to clarify i meant mega gallade. the regular gallade and luacrio fusion is done

1 Like

Oof then

How bout just forget the blades?

Get the cape from it, and splice it onto mega lucario. If you want more, get the head crest thing on gallade, and plaste it on lucario

i mean, i could but thats gallades whole thing and removing it makes it a lot more boring

1 Like

i made one blade tho, so i kinda have to make the other. i also did the cape. i could post my progress here every now and then if you want

1 Like

how about a arcanine x lucario fusion… they are both canines so i should be easy

this topic’s been dead for a month, please dont post on threads over a week or so old they are considered dead
i dont really sprite all that much rn since im kinda busy with my own stuff. also while arcanine and lucario are both canines, they have very different body shapes and that makes fusing them difficult