δVullaby - Episode 394: Vullaby Lullaby!

We find our hero, Boro, in quite the pickle. He took way too long of a nap, and hasn’t posted anything in, like, forever. I counted.

Yeah, yeah, that’s enough of that. Alright, I’m posting again. I may begin posting on a regular basis again, I may not. I don’t h*cking know. But for now, have a thing.

DVullabySDVullaby

Now, this Fairy/Flying type pokémon is a sleepy baby, and it shows it by napping a total of 10 hours a day. As someone who has sleep issues, I envy this dude. It’s still nothing on Abra’s 16 hours, though. This pokémon can have the Ability Cloud Nine, with a Hidden Ability of Unaware. Delta Vullaby’s main use would obviously be in LC, where it could serve as a Resting wall. But, onto the momma bird.

Who’s That Poké- Nope, not doin’ that.

DMandibuzzSDMandibuzz

This bird has an average naptime of 15 hours a day, So it comes close to our favorite fox… psychic… telekinetic… yellow dude. A Fairy/Flying type, Delta Mandibuzz has the abilities Cloud Nine, Oblivious, and a Hidden Ability of, yet again, Unaware. It can learn the general sleepy moves (Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Yawn, Sing, and Dream Eater), along with other stally moves like Protect, Wish, and Calm Mind.

The Shinies are inspired by… uh… my using the paint bucket with random colors. I dunno though, the orange along with the purple doesn’t look too bad. Well, I think I’m done here. I’ll see y’all later. Boro Out!

And thus, our story ends with a stupid remark and a sleepy bird, as our hero’s journey continues!

3 Likes

Welcome back Boro. You are definetely a legend in these forums and now you are back.

Looks pretty good, and yes, I get to see more sprites being shown here!