Um. Help? (Mysterious Scrolls)

So apologies if I’m putting this in the wrong category, I really never intended to join forums as I’m kind of shy but I just realized I may have softlocked myself further down the road.

Somehow I got the impression that you only needed ONE mysterious scroll to unlock Meloetta… but looking at the Samsara Cave wiki page confirms you need ALL EIGHT… I gave a random user one in their secret base mailbox as a joke. I haven’t reached the point I need them so I really don’t know the extent to which I’ve screwed myself.

If anyone could confirm/deny or even somehow procure a spare scroll for me? I’d greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: If anyone’s interested in helping out a poor meticulous fool by being a link in a trade chain, please let me know. Won’t take much of your time.
EDIT2: I’ve solved the issue! Unsure how to delete posts but if I figure it out this will be gone.

3 Likes

Welcome! You dont need the scrolls to do the main game and the post game, they are only needed to get some legends, megastones and Deltas.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Sadly that’s only a little reassuring… :pensive: I’m a big completionist. There’s no way to get a spare somehow?

1 Like

Not unfortunately, unless you get someone to trade you one,which is very unlikely considering there are only 7 per game. : (

1 Like

*8 not 7 haha

1 Like

Shoot. Wish I could remember who I jokingly gave one to. Well, thank you. Maybe I could enlist a collaborator and use the multiple save files feature to trade one across…

2 Likes

Ur welcome. Good Luck on getting one

2 Likes

I’d be happy to take up the job! Honestly I’m pretty bored of Insurgence when I got to Crystal Caves, so I just play other games, so this would be fun to do.

also don’t pay me

1 Like

Man, that sucks. I wish you enjoy Delta Meloetta a lot, it is actually OP. I can give you movesets ideas whenever you want.

Also, welcome to the Insurgence Forum! I’m Peter, competitive trainer specialized in team building. If you need anything regarding movesets ideas of teams, just send me a private message and I’ll get it done asap.

1 Like

Nice to meet you guys! I have actually solved the problem, see the updates in the post. But I appreciate it!

3 Likes