Trying to download the game

Hi all! So I tried to download Pokemon Insurgence on my Mac, but once it’s downloaded (from the mirror version, if that’s significant, because the other said it would take 8 hours and then cancelled itself), it does the common problem where it is stuck on verifying. I tried the thing where you allow all applications to run, but that didn’t fix it. I did some digging, and the other fix was to open the Wineskin app. However, when I try to, it comes with this window…
58%20PM

I’m on MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.2. It’s a pretty old Mac as well.

If you clicked on the mirror from where it says: Cores: Pokemon Insurgence 1.2.3 Windows (Core); Mirror; Torrent - probably fastest

I believe those are all for windows.

For mac, you want to download here where it specifies for Mac: Pokemon Insurgence 1.2.3 Mac (Core); <- torrent option still being created. if anyone can create and tweet at me that would be awesome, thanks!

What problem where you were stuck on verifying? Was it somethin to do with a read-only dmg file or was it just because it was from an unidentified developer?

Here is someone else’s post with the same problem:

For this person, it was evidently a problem with the unidentified developer. However, I had already changed that setting previously, and double checked to be sure. This problem looks pretty much the same as mine.

P.S. sorry for the long wait for a response, I had to go to school