Trouble Battling?

Me and my friend have been trying to battle, but everytime we do, he gets this same specific RuntimeError!

“Script ‘BitmapCache’ line 393: RuntimeError occured. Failed to load the bitmap located at” Graphics/Characters/Clothes_front/boy/hair1""

Is this something that we could easily fix ourselves?

This is not an error I myself have, but my friend only. Other than that, our games run fine! Once that error occurs, his game crashes, but mine continues on ass if we were battling. (Except I’m left on an infinate waiting loop of course.)

The battling through the game is a little glitchy at times, but it should all be fixed in the final release. I would recommend that you use the Battle Simulator instead. (Click “Battling” on the top bar and it will take you right there)

Cool! Thank you very much!

How do you Import Pokemon into the simulation, though? I’d tried using the battling simulator, but I don’t know how to import Pokemon, so I haven’t gotten to use it. (I’d never really used the online features of the game before.)

Importing only works with export text generated by another battle simulator. You probably have to manually add your Pokemon.

Oh, okay! Awesome!

Thank you both so much, that really helps! :3