Transferring save file from windows to mac

Ok. I know I have asked a lot of questions recently and im sorry for most likely looking like that one dude who doesnt stop asking questions. But I just got a macbook and am about to transfer files over to it. Problem is I dont know where to put my save files and I would really like to not start my game over. Any help would be much appreciated. Thankyou

Locations for saves:

Windows: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

Use Dropbox/Google Drive/usb drive/etc. to transfer every file in that folder above in the Windows to the folder for the mac

Ok. So finally got the chance to try and do this. Problem is when I go to the application I cant get the option show package contents. I found the users folder but there was no Wineskin folder and when I tried making one and putting my saved games folder in it. I tried making a new game and then searching for saved games and a couple other things to find where it saved but nothing seems to work. I am new to mac so if Im doing something stupid tell me

You downloaded the mac core, correct?

Ok nevermind. Took me a while but it was under ~/.wine . Thanks a lot though. You did head me in the right direction

Great, is it working now?

Indeed it is. Thanks man. I appreciate it

1 Like