Trading Shiny lvl 102 Swampert

Trading Name: Craznut

Offer: Shiny Swampert lvl 102

Request: a different shiny pokemon

Further info:move set is protect ,muddy water,earthquake and rock slide.

What nature is it? Unfortunately, I can only offer perfect bred competitive pokémon.

I have all of these except for the grimer and mothim.Instead I now have a shiny onix and shiny eevee

Dude just take a new pic

adamant nature,hp is 398, attack is 313 defense is 226 spd atk is 196 spd def is 198 spd is 174

uh does the shiny charizard come with mega stone?

I dont have the char y megastone since I traded it away.Btw who is the OT of the swampert?

nash0te

So are competitive bred pokemon ok? (I will offer 4 so tell me which ones you want and which moves and which natures.)

Ye there nice.i think I would want a swampert with any move set n nature.2.bagon with hydropump as a egg move. any nature for it is ok.3.elekid any nature and and electric move as egg move.4.a agron with curse,endevour iron head and body slam

Is it ok if the aggron is an aron?

He I meant agron sorry

Aron sorry

Is cheese going to ev train your mons?

I can also EV train (and since I posted first I think I should get the deal…)

Ok yes he will as he just said

Uh just making sure if you are breeding the mons and making sure this does not get locked

Yeah I am sorry I’ve been pretty busy and it’s just gonna get worse. I will work on it slowly and ping you when I finish (Right now swampert is done bagon is getting EV trained.) If this thread gets locked (let’s try not to) then I’ll make a new one and @ you.

EDIT: Salemance is done as well.

Ok if you have done Aron could you do metagross of possible? Any good natures for it works

If you are asking for metagross too, then you’re being unreasonable. Your shiny isn’t worth five bred mons