Trading Shiny Dugtrio 2.0

5 iv ferroseed only missing sp attack that dosn’t matter

5 iv missing special attack that dosn’t matter

5 iv missing special attack that dosn’t matter

5 iv missing special def but it is at 30 so 1 off from perfect

Froakie set up for HP fire just needs 1 iv stone on the iv thats 28 to be max HP fire

I can do a separate offer of the ttar (lvl 64 if you want) with armor, d-charmander with the mega stone, ev trained gabite, lvl 64 haxorus, and one bred mon that’s not ev trained. I can also add a delta combee, delta scraggy, or delta sunkern if you want. I can do the gliscor w/ toxic orb and the gengar, but if you require the gengarite, I’ll need to remove a bred mon from my offer because it takes a long time to get a spare gengarite.

thats pretty much my offer and stances already has the trade because frost said the person with those pokemon would get it =(

Yeah I figured was just putting it out there :stuck_out_tongue:

@FrostWarlock Before I try to outbid anyone’s offer, could you post the screen shots of the dugtrio?

lol can’t believe i forgot to ask XD

Okay, here is the screenshot:

I can level it up to around Level 55 if you want it, it’s straight from the capture, haven’t touched it yet.
Currently, the winning offer is iDeactive’s with:

Level 64 Tyranitar with Armour
Gabite with Earthquake and Stone Edge (Is it possible for it to be a Garchomp?)
Designated Pokemon
5 IV Stones
EV/IV Competitive Pokemon
Trained Larvitar with PokeRus
Delta Bulbasaur (Mega)
Delta Squirtle (Mega)
Delta Luxray

iDeactive, I did not say that the person with those Pokemon would get it. I just said that whoever had the Pokemon will have priority over the trades, and if two or more people had it, I would compare Nature, IVs, EVs and Levels. You still are winning. If I got your trade wrong, please inform me immediately.

If you guys are unhappy with the Dugtrio, you may withdraw your trade, but if there is anything I can change about the Dugtrio, such as EVs, IVs, Levels or Ability, I can change it if your trade wins. I can also give more information about the Dugtrio if you need it. It has no EVs yet so it’s entirely good for training.

I bid ALL OF MY NORMAL DELTAS
AND A NEGOTIABLE AMOUNT OF MEGA STONES OF YOUR CHOICE

Frost Official News!

Trading Name: Frost Offer: Shiny Tirtouga Request: Offer Items/Competitive Pokemon Further Information: Request Basis

I was simply farming IV Stones and I got about 9 Cover Fossils, so I decided to revive them. I went to the Fossil Maniac in my Secret Base and then revived all but 1, which I sold. I continued on the gameplay until I reaced Nasca Town where I entered the Safari Zone and caught a Deino. I went into my PC to get it and I saw a slightly odd-coloured Tirtouga among the other Tirtougas…Can’t believe my Shiny luck, on other Pokemon games all my Shinies are traded. Can anybody tell me if Fossil Shinies are worth more than normal Shinies? Offer below along with Shiny Dugtrio!

i meant that you could chooze from one of the delta starters also my offer for the shiny tirtouga isb

All i can offer is this

and it will be 5IV and if you want i can EV its not much im poor xD(will have Hidden Ability)

also these(not all are 5IV)

I offer a Skitty for the Tirtouga

They are worth exactly the same.

My offer: remains the same. Four mons from my shop

My offer for the tirtouga : 3 mons with competitive nature and ivs + delta phantump

same as cow: fossil shinies are worth the exact same and my offers are the same.

If anything it should be worth less

What is the meaning of isb? Also, I will use my other computer to trade, but it will take quite a long time.

Get good and get up to date to gen 6

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.