Trading back legendaries, Shiny Charm

Hi Everyone,

This post is for anyone in the community who would be willing to help in getting the shiny charm. I would like to shiny hunt some of the legends, therefore I need their data in order to obtain it. I also need to mention all your legendaries will be returned back to you after each trade, I will not keep them just needed their entries. Each legendary listed below will be given to you after the 5 fifth trade as well an IV stone or dream mist or an item of your choosing, to show my appreciation. Shiny shuckle will be given after 10 trades.

Trading Name: Thive

Offer: Raikou, Volcanion, Heatran, Latios, Lugia, Arceus, mewtwo, Groudon, shiny shuckle, IV stones, Dream mists or can breed a shiny of your choosing.

Request: Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Entei,Suicune, Ho-oh, Celebi,Rayquaza, Latias, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, their delta forms, delta meloetta, Palkia, Dialga, Cressalia, Jirachi, Deoxys,Phione,Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Victini,Tornadus,Landorus, Kyurem, Xerneas,Diancie, Hoopa,Missingno, Delta meloetta, UFI

Further info: I’m looking to trade all the legendaries above. As said at the top They will be returned back to you after each trade ( I will not keep any of your pokemon) I just need the data for the pokedex in order to get the Shiny Charm.

Thank you for reading my post and appreciate everyone’s help.

Kek, I can help! I don’t have all of the legends youd need though. I can also trade for your Delta ditto today, if you have the time.

I have time now, tell me when you’re available.

Can you trade in 15-20 minutes?

Yes, I can.

Alright, see you then ig

Yes, see you soon.

im ready. Lmk if you’re still here. Trade Name should be GPN. Ill go check which of the legends i have first.

Ok, cool

Oh, fyi, trading you suicune and entei will make them unavailable for you to find again, since they’ll be registered on your dex

from what I see I have:
Celebi
Kyogre
The Swords of Justice (+ Keldeo)
Thundurus
Genesect
Xerneas
Yveltal

I have raikou, does that mean he’s unavailable now?

Yeah, Im 99,9% sure

Okay, is it the same for all legends do you have a link?

That only occurs for roaming legends. The other legends can be encountered even if you have them registered on your pokedex

You sure

Yeah xD. If i wasnt sure i wouldnt post that

Just give me one sec, I’m checking latios Real quick

1 Like

alright

Let’s trade,