Site Downloads Wiki Bugs Discord Battling

Trading back legendaries, Shiny Charm

Hi Everyone,

This post is for anyone in the community who would be willing to help in getting the shiny charm. I would like to shiny hunt some of the legends, therefore I need their data in order to obtain it. I also need to mention all your legendaries will be returned back to you after each trade, I will not keep them just needed their entries. Each legendary listed below will be given to you after the 5 fifth trade as well an IV stone or dream mist or an item of your choosing, to show my appreciation. Shiny shuckle will be given after 10 trades.

Trading Name: Thive

Offer: Raikou, Volcanion, Heatran, Latios, Lugia, Arceus, mewtwo, Groudon, shiny shuckle, IV stones, Dream mists or can breed a shiny of your choosing.

Request: Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Entei,Suicune, Ho-oh, Celebi,Rayquaza, Latias, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, their delta forms, delta meloetta, Palkia, Dialga, Cressalia, Jirachi, Deoxys,Phione,Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Victini,Tornadus,Landorus, Kyurem, Xerneas,Diancie, Hoopa,Missingno, Delta meloetta, UFI

Further info: I’m looking to trade all the legendaries above. As said at the top They will be returned back to you after each trade ( I will not keep any of your pokemon) I just need the data for the pokedex in order to get the Shiny Charm.

Thank you for reading my post and appreciate everyone’s help.

Kek, I can help! I don’t have all of the legends youd need though. I can also trade for your Delta ditto today, if you have the time.

I have time now, tell me when you’re available.

Can you trade in 15-20 minutes?

Yes, I can.

Alright, see you then ig

Yes, see you soon.

im ready. Lmk if you’re still here. Trade Name should be GPN. Ill go check which of the legends i have first.

Ok, cool

Oh, fyi, trading you suicune and entei will make them unavailable for you to find again, since they’ll be registered on your dex

from what I see I have:
Celebi
Kyogre
The Swords of Justice (+ Keldeo)
Thundurus
Genesect
Xerneas
Yveltal

I have raikou, does that mean he’s unavailable now?

Yeah, Im 99,9% sure

Okay, is it the same for all legends do you have a link?

That only occurs for roaming legends. The other legends can be encountered even if you have them registered on your pokedex

You sure

Yeah xD. If i wasnt sure i wouldnt post that

Just give me one sec, I’m checking latios Real quick

1 Like

alright

Let’s trade,