Trading a buncha shinies

ill give you a pog ass hug for all of the mons kek

1 Like

I would take the pog ass hug, but not for all of my mons. Maybe one or two. I’ll even give you a best friend discount and add a few if the hug is really good.

1 Like

lmao. nah i aint doin that. dont currently have any shinies that im willing to trade. if i find anything that i dont mind trading ill let ya know.

1 Like

So I don’t get a pog ass hug?

:hugs:
that’s a pog ass emoji hug lmao
p.s i hate hugs

1 Like

Never said anything about trading shinies. My offer was 1 or 2 shinies, and yours was a pog ass hug

Then gimme a pog ass fist bump or something dude. I’m in a state of falling into a hole of despair and I want a pog ass move of comfort from a friend, and I don’t have any irl friends kekw

Schwing! I am looking to trade these guys

Anything I can get you for that Onix?

sure! do you have much right now I could look over? If not I can take a looksie at which dexnavable/friend safari mons interest me

I have a couple shinies, though I would only be willing to trade my Shiny Emboar.
I can get you any Pokémon with any nature, IVs, and EVs you can ask for (except Legendaries/Mythicals).

alright, cool! Would it have to be through dexnav/friend safari? I have been looking for an adamant shuppet that also knows destiny bond

I’ll be breeding it with my Gengar. Do you want Hidden Ability?

sure, that’d be cool!

I’ve got it ready

Sweet! I’ll be available most of today, so whenever works for you to trade!

I’ll be on for 5 more hours

cool! I’m open to trade now if you want! trade name is same as on here

Now? Name is Noct’urna

sure!