Tradigng Lv 65 Delta Venusour

Mine is megastone

Ok I’m ready to trade

what is your username i dont know it thx very much for trading

It’s megastone, same as my username here

So type in my username in the “who would you like to trade with” screen, then on your go we will both press enter

If you need help trading read sleepy guide

its just black screening after i put in your name and then once i hit x to back out it returns to gameplay

We have to press enter at the same time, so post “go” here right before you press enter so that I know when you’re pressing it

ok when i say ready then you say go ok

ok I’m ready when you are

ready

go in 3 seconds

I suggest taking off the feraligatite before you trade it away since you only get one

i dont want or need it

Are you sure?

ok ill take it off do what would you give for my delta venusour with its mega stone I realy want delta charizard but what whould you offer

are you there

Ok grab a trash mon from your pc or something so that I can trade back the feraligatite, and I actually have both a delta venusaur and a delta charizard, so a delta venusaur is not so useful to me, but if you want I can get a delta charmander from my other save and give that to you

yes plz ill take that over garchomp any day thank you so much whats that accounts user name then count down when i say ready

First let me get that feraligatite back over to you and then I’ll switch save files, I’m ready when you are to trade the mega stone