Tournament?

Anyway wouldn’t it be cool if we as a community organize a draft style tournament Like UCL GBA maybe gET SPLITED INTO GROUPS draft for the group stage and another one for the finals

1 Like

yeah, i like that idea

1 Like

Repost man let’s gather 20+ people

1 Like

That is a lot of people,try 10 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

totally.

1 Like

wtever are you 2 in?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Repowt we need 6 more

1 Like

Yea why not, how is this being worked out? Are we using a discord or Skype group or something?

1 Like

Count me in. We’d do it on the official discord for Pokemon Insurgence, probably

Skype group sounds perfect PLEASE IF YOU ARE IN SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSEGAE HERE currently we are abou t 7 SEND ME A I AM IN

1 Like

Skype works too, but if we do it on discord then there’s a good chance we will pick up 5-10 more members there

On what ?

1 Like

Discord

Idk what’s that

1 Like

Something similar to skype.

I’ll join

1 Like

Cow meant that you can pick up 5-10 more members on the official discord. How can you pick up new members from an empty discord?

The empty discoerd I created is where I add only the current members I have posted on the official one and the people who are interested get added to the new one

1 Like

You can organize the tournament here and use the #partygameroom channel in the official discord if #generaldiscussion channel has too much activity at the time of the tournament. We’d rather not have other discord servers for insurgence.