The truth behind Latios & Latias

So, let’s start this little story few years back: when I was a child, I hated both Latios and Latias for no good reason. I just hated them. I don’t like them, their shape, their colors, etc. Now I can prove that was my instinct defending me from the Sin!
I was making a sheet of what type combination would be the most efficient defensevely for dragons (…because that’s what I do for fun when I’m in quarantine. Yes. Spreadsheets.) and I noticed something…

Can you see it? Let me just…

The Dragon Psychic combination it’s the only combination of types that let them have 6 weaknesses, 6 neutrals and 6 resistances… Yes. 6 6 6. The number of the beast. Clearly a good start but it’s not over yet.
You could say “I mean, sure, nice coincidence, but there must be other Dragon Psychic mons in the game!” and you would be, in fact, correct. There’s one more. I’m speaking of the bringer of the motha flippin’ universal apocalypse Ultra Necrozma.
But it doesn’t end here: Latios and Latias are known for changing their look to pass as HUMANS. To TEMPT US into SIN.

Clearly, in the mind of devs, Dragon Psychic is the type-set of Evil incarnate, of the darkness and destruction. And for salvation we should look at the opposite… Fairy Ghost… and what do we find? A poor pokémon that seek love and friendship, disguising itself like something that it’s not. Just like our saviour lord Jesus Christ. Exactly. Mimikyu is the Messiah came onto Earth to save us from Latios and Latias.

Thank you for your time…

FINAL IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
I hope this was clear from the start that this is just a joke produced by a mad man suffering of sleep deprivation (aka me). I didn’t mean to offend anyone with this and I don’t want to disrespect anyone’s belief system or what not.

1 Like

I wanted to say something funny, because I’m the first to comment, but I failed miserably

When you realize that psychic dragon is a type that has 6 weaknesses 6 resistances and 6 neutral while doing a spreadsheet during quarantine when you could be doing so many more things but you just want to make a funny story for the people…

MY SAVIOR WHO RELEASED ME FROM BOREDOM!!!

This might not make sense but if it does…

MY SAVIOR WHO UNDERSTOOD ME!!!

You’re welcome ( ゚ヮ゚)

1 Like

Was that funny at all??

1 Like