Thank you for making this wonderful game

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, I just wanted to express my thanks to the developers and anyone else involved in creating this wonderful game. Long story short I had been thinking about starting up a stream where I play nuzlocke challenges on Pokémon titles. I’m by no means good at Pokémon or Nuzlockes but that’s all part of it for me, I want to become better and playing is all part of the fun!

I found this game where it not only brings life to a series I had fallen out of touch with but brings challenges and variety to players new and old. Being able to select a nuzlocke option really made things more serious and I’ve been having an absolute blast following the story and both training and losing Pokémon.

So once again, thank you, and I hope the community is still enjoying this awesome game and if you’re new here and unsure if you should try it, I highly recommend giving it a go!

3 Likes

Welcome! Cool to see how this game revitalized Pokemon for you, this was actually the first Pokemon game I ever played.

same

Same here! (unless you count the pokemon tower defence flash games i played when I was 7)

My first Pokémon game was Pokémon rumble for the Wii U lmao. Great game though