Texture packs for higher quality/less pixelation?

Back again with another question. The Huge screen setting makes the pixellation pretty strong, so I did a little snooping around, and I found this video that looks to have both a cleaner UI, less pixelated text and even an altered map colour of midna mine (and possibly smoother sprites).

I wondered if that if that texture pack or whatever is somewhere here on the forum, or if anyone knows how to make the game look like that.

EDIT: I just noticed that it might just be a font only thing (and my god, how it tricks the eyes into believing everything looks higher quality), and that the overworld looks different because of visual overhauls of the game, and I have a way newer version (grass and water for example looks better on mine). For the fonts, I have multiple in the game folder, but I’m not sure how to use them. Should I change the name of the one I want? Or is it something else?

EDIT2 (yeah I know, sorry): There uh, cough there isn’t anyone who would know if this would work without breaking the game, is there?

EDIT3: I tried the sprite replacer and the smoother I linked, they work beautifully, now only the font to go

1 Like

You can check out my Mod not really related but thought I’d put it here and for that edit 2 programm it should work (but probably won’t replace everything and make sure you have a backup)

1 Like

Thanks, that should help at least! Now I only need to figure out how to change the available fonts to be cleaner like in the video.

1 Like

Go to fonts in your pc delete the ones named “Power”

1 Like

Or in other words delete insurgence fonts and you will get the clean fonts

1 Like