Team to take on the Devs

As usual, advice, additions, swaps
D. Haxorus/Water Veil/Leftovers/Swords Dance/Iron Head/Aqua Tail/Earthquake
D. Charizard/Dark Aura/D. Charzardite/Lunar Cannon/Dragon Pulse/Flamethrower/Shadow Ball
Shiny Aggron/Sturdy/Weakness Policy/Autotomize/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Earthquake
Delta Chandelure/Fairy Aura/Pixie Plate/Moonblast/Psychic/Lava Plume/Energy Ball
Delta Hydreigon/Intoxicate/Wise Glasses/Roost/Glare/Earth Power/Hyper Voice
Virizion/Justified/Muscle Band/Swords Dance/Leaf Blade/Stone Edge/Sacred Sword
That’s it, waiting for advice!

On D. Haxorus, I’d swap iron head for heavy slam. For D. Charizard, I would give it the move that gives the new moon weather condition (forgot its name lol) instead of shadow ball as in new moon, I don’t think lunar cannon need to charge.

but Shadow Ball is Ghost STAB, plus New Moon boost, also, the reason I’m running Iron Head is because some of the Devs use really heavy mons, and Heavy Slam would deal like no damage to them…also the mega summons New Moon when it megas or enters the field, I don’t need the move as well

isn’t lunar cannon ghost too? Also, I think you should give the D. Charizard a dragon move then

like a more powerful one? or maybe a stat boosting one?

…Dragon Pulse…and Lunar Cannon is Dark

1 Like

ok sorry lol

do you need flamethrower on D. Charizard if d. chandelure has it?

yes, to take care of ice types, and because Delta Crustle (Cake) is immune to or resists everything else

Delta Haxorus gets Heavy Metal as its hidden ability.

It still isn’t worth running heavy slam even with heavy metal. Heavy Slam needs the target to be less than a quarter of the mons weight in order to out damage iron head. That means less than 116 lbs. with it’s hidden ability. Taking away all of the pre-evolutions, you are statistically way more likely to run into a mon that will either receive the same or lesser damage compared to iron head.