Team suggestions?

I wondering if you guys can help me settle something troubling me about my team. I was hoping to spread out my type coverages with replacing one of my team members (Probably D. Hydreigon) and at the same time make it a more defensive pokemon. I was thinking Tyranitar with the armor but I am feeling pretty indecisive about it. I’m In holon so I have a lot of pokemon available to me so any suggestions would be appreciated

1 Like

Are you set on dropping D. Hydreigon? It’s one of the best mons around. I’d rather drop Pert for the likes of Delta Snorlax or a better ground resist. Also, what’s your mega? Gardevoir? Hydreigon? D. Typhlosion? Swampert? There’s a bit of missing info that does help determine what’s best for your team.

1 Like

well perty is one of my favorite mons and he has good showings against tough opponents. D.hy was purely chosen due to lack of results(at least for me) but I do understand that its ability can be quite strong. I know its not optimal but D.ty, Gard, and hydreigon all have their mega stones

2 Likes

Whichever ground you replace, I still think that Delta Snorlax is a good idea, since it works well with your team. Just beware that your team is a little on the slower side, since Gardevoir/Hydreigon aren’t running Choice Scarf.

1 Like