d.scizor 65
haxorus 65
d. venusaur 65 (mega)
feraligatr 65
just after 6th gym.

1 Like

What difficulty are you playing on?

1 Like

I recommend replacing D.Scizor with something like Lucario, just because of how many weaknesses D.Scizor has and how similar the two have in terms of use and effectiveness.
Might want to replace Haxorus too, but it’s not really necessary. There’s just better options.

1 Like

What items, moves and natures do you have? You can keep Scarf D-Scizor as a revenge killer, but overall there are plenty of better Fighting or Ice types. M. D-Venu is a beast, if you wanted to, you could just drop the rest of your team and oneshot everything with it. Volcarona is great, but like the rest of your team depends on moveset and items. I would probably drop Feraligatr for Banded HA Corphish, which you can get at Jace12’s base after the 8th gym. Other good physical water types are Shell Smash Cloyster, and DD Moxie Gyarados. I you don’t care if it’s physical, Walrein, Milotic, and Sniper Scope Lens Focus Energy Kindra are options. Haxorus is fine if you like it, but again depends on moveset and I think it should be replaced with Armor T-tar to boost Sand Rush Excadrill, as that combo by itself can sweep most teams.

2 Likes

excadrill custom move rock,Earthquake,iron head,swords dance(kings rock) sand rush gentle nature.
215hp 215at 99de 103spa 133spd 159spe lv 73
D. venusaur psycho boost, calm mind, psychic, moonblast (D. venusaurite) psycho call quiet nature
212hp 148at 144df 174spa 151spd 113spe lv 69
haxourus outrage, dragon claw, dragon dance, draco jet (life orb/leftovers) mold breaker naughty nature
215hp 234at 139df 102spa 91spd 156spe lv 67
d. scizor close combat, night slash, icicle crash hone claws (wide lens) tough claws hasty nature
196hp 183at 129df 85spa 130spd 102spe lv 65
volcarona silver wind quiver dance fiery dance solar beam (charcoal) flame body naive nature
224hp 99at 106df 211spa 134spd 177spe lv 68
feraligatr aqua tail thrash crunch ice fang (leftovers/rocky helmet) torrent lax nature
221hp 158at 161df 121spa 109spd 130spe lv 66

1 Like

Thank you for the details. Excadrill is fine, tho if you want more attacking power, find one one with adamant nature or EV train this one maxing out it’s EVs in attack and speed. If you want more flinch, you can run Rock Slide, but custom move is nice, as you can change the type for free.
On M. D-Venu, you can replace psycho boost with Shadow Ball, but as Psycho Boost will almost always net you a KO, you can choose to keep it over Psychic as it will only lower you SpA one stage cuz on its ability. Invest max EVs in SpA and Spe.
LO Haxorus should not run so many dragon type moves, pick one or two. Better yet, replace it entirely. If you want to keep it, run Dragon Dance, Draco Jet/Claw/Outrage, EQ, Poison Jab/Iron Head/Brick Break/Shadow Claw. Max Attack and Speed Evs. Although Hax is decent, there are better options unless you want it as your mega.
D. Scizor should be scarfed acting as a revenge killer with Drain Punch, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Night Slash/Psycho Cut/Close Combat/X-Scissor/Iron Head. Max EV investment in Attack and Speed.
Volcarona should run this set:
Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

• Quiver Dance
  • Fire Blast/Flamethrower
  • Giga Drain
  • Bug Buzz
    You can also run Bulky sets with Max SpD and HP, and Roost, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, and Giga Drain.
    Feraligtr should definitely be replaced, either this or Hax should be replaced with Armor T-tar, running these EVs:
    EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe, Adamant Nature
    You can give it Stealth Rocks/Dragon Dance, Crunch, Rock Slide(accuracy)/Stone Edge(power), Dragon Claw/EQ/Elemental Punch(usually Ice)/Iron Head/Outrage. If you want a water type replacement, HA Choice Banded Crawdaunt running Max Attack and Max Speed EVs with Aqua Jet, Crabhammer, Knock Off, and Crunch/Switcheroo. You can also run Crawdaunt with LO Swords Dance Aqua Jet, Crabhammer, Knock Off. I listed some other Water types above, in my previous reply. Hope this is helpful!
2 Likes

I have Armor T-tar what moves should I put on it?

1 Like

I listed it above, the slashes are your choice. If you want entry hazards, run Stealth Rocks, else use Dragon Dance. If you don’t want to breed Dragon Dance from Hax, use Bulk Up or another coverge move. Rock Slide or Stone Edge and Crunch is an absolute must. The rest is up to personal preference and your team’s needs.

1 Like