Team for E4

I just got to the E4 and was gonna do it, however I dont know if my team is good enough for it so I decided to ask more knowledgeable people for help (aka yall).
My team consists of:
Hasty nature Delta Gardevoir with D. Gardevoirite and its moveset is Blizzard, Calm Mind, Ice Beam and thunderbolt
Naive Delta Charizard (my starter) with spell tag and Shadow Ball, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Sneak, Flamethrower
Docile Delta Metagross with leftovers and Crystal Rush, Stone Edge, Seed bomb and Giga Drain
Gentle Azumarill with leftovers and Aqua Tail, Play rough, Superpower and Belly Drum
Adamant Lucario wirh focus sash and Extreme Speed, Iron Head, Close Combat, Swords Dance
Careful Delta Muk with Rocky Helmet and EQ, Drain Punch, Recover and Minimize
Hope someone can help me :))

1 Like

What are the abilities?

D. Gardevoir - clear body
D. Charizard - spirit call
D. Metagross - sturdy
Lucario - steadfast
Azumarill - huge power
D. Muk - sap sipper

1 Like

Are they EV trained?

Could you make some sort of list like this:

• Nature Pokémon 1
    EVs: …
    IVs: …
    Move 1
    Move 2
    Move 3
    Move 4

• Nature Pokémon 2
    EVs: …
    IVs: …
    Move 1
    Move 2
    Move 3
    Move 4

It will be far easier to read.

1 Like

Hasty D.Gardevoir @ Delta Gardevoirite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 21/2/13/22/26/6
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Thunder
-Calm Mind

Docile D.Metagross @leftovers
Ability: sturdy
EV’s: 252 Att/ 4Hp / 252 Spe
IVs: 8/5/2/9/6/12

• Crystal Rush
  • Stone Edge
  • Seed Bomb
  • Giga Drain

Adamant Lucario @ Focus Sash
Ability: Steadfast
EV’s: 4HP/ 252 Att/ 252 Spe
IVs: 11/30/7/31/12/5

• Iron Head
  • Close Combat
  • Swords Dance
  • Extreme Speed

Gentle Azumarill @ leftovers
Ability: Huge Power
Ev’s: 130Att/ 85 Def/ 48 SpD/ 60 Spe (not EV trained)
IVs: 4/12/14/8/9/21

• Aqua Tail
  • Play Rough
  • Superpower
  • Belly Drum

Naive D. Charizard @ Spell tag
Ability: Spirit Call
EV’s: 108HP/ 67Def / 57 SpeA / 71 SpeD / 100 Spe (not EV trained)
IVs: 12/10/3/21/26/28

• Shadow Ball
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Flamethrower
  • Shadow Sneak

Careful D.Muk @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sap sipper
Ev’s: 97HP/ 109Att / 63 Def / 45 SpeD / 106 Spe (not EV trained)
IVs: 25/20/28/9/29/19

• EQ
  • Drain Punch
  • Recover
  • Minimize
1 Like

It’s on the same screen as EVs, its EVs / IVs.

1 Like

I believe its like that. I’m not really sure tho. The IV’s are after the EV’s. Like its EV/IV ?

1 Like

Exactly.

2 Likes

Yeah, then I believe its all in my previous reply

1 Like

Oh, boy. You’ll want quite a few IV Stones, especially to fix up D. Garde’s Speed, everything on Ruingross, Lucario’s Speed, and Azu’s Attack. IMO, 20+ is fine for most mons, so you’re pretty good on that.

Delta Gardevoir generally wants Moonblast or Earth Power instead of Thunder. You could also run Scarf and run both.

Delta Metagross wants the HA, Rock Head so it can spam Wood Hammer, Head Smash, and Earthquake. Choice Scarf if for a potent breaker, or even Choice Band it. You could also run Leftovers+Hone Claws or Rock Polish, but that’s primarily a sweeper set. If you can’t get that, I recommend a bulky set, with Leech Seed, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch/Wood Hammer/EQ, and Stone Edge/Head Smash/Protect.

Lucario looks fine. IMO, Excadrill or Scizor is better as a Steel Type for the E4, especially if you can get Mold Breaker from the Friend Safari, but Lucario would be fine.

Azumarill wants Aqua Jet over Tail, but that’s kinda hard to get. I would run Max ATK and either HP or Speed, up to your preference. Also, I’m too lazy to check speed tiers rn.

D. Zard runs Specs with Shadow Ball, Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor(use this to nuke something, then swap, useful to kill threats who aren’t fully weakened.), Sludge Bomb, and Flamethrower/Frost Breath.

D. Muk looks fine, you could cheese your way through the E4 with this. It beats Kayla by itself if she doesn’t have a Flying type. I would still run Rock Slide/Stone Edge over Drain Punch though cuz you have Recover and Rock+Ground is near perfect coverage.

1 Like

Thanks for the info but how do I get an IV Stone? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Smash some rocks and you might find one.

2 Likes

You don’t really need them, but they’ll boost your stats.

1 Like

Thank you all!! Imma try and put those advices into practice, if I have any other questions I’ll make sure to come back here since you clearly know a lot about this game. At least a lot more than I do :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Btw at what lvl should I put my pokemon to beat the E4? And also if i were to replace azumarill what would you recommend I use (Im not really that attached to it)

1 Like

Well, the E4 scale its level to yours. The absolute minimum is level 88.

2 Likes

Also to get Volt Switch, Rock Slide and Stone Edge I need to get to the Holon Region. Is it possible to get there before the E4?

1 Like

Not as far as I know, sorry. I think on D. Muk, you could run Custom Move Rock, or Fire Blast/Fire Punch/Knock Off. Volt Switch isn’t needed on D. Ruingross, I was just saying that it’s useful for the bulky set, you could run Toxic, Taunt(great for anti Kayla cuz you can lead with it to avoid Spore, and get off a Taunt, though if you use D. Muk, that also might work. Also, Leech Seed is passed through Baton Pass.) I think Leech Seed, Thunder Wave, EQ/Grass STAB, and Custom Move Rock is good. You could ask for help getting the HA through trade if you wanted the sweeper set, someone might be willing to help you.

1 Like

Thanks so much!! I’m gonna use the custom rock move on D. Muk cause I cant get Knock Off since I cant go back to Erebus without Waterfall.
I believe now my teams done :slight_smile:
Still not sure on Azumarill, but oh well

1 Like