Super Smol Problem. (I cried.no more)

So my Reshiram was tanking thru everyone right, and i’ve found this random thing something relic which sold for 100000 which was a lot for a starter playthrough right? so i got cocky and tried to catch entai (the legendary lava dog) which then he crits me and i die. I start crying then quickly close out the tab (when i lost the battle, he was my only pokemon.) So do i restart (dumb question YES.) R.i.P Srikar. I loved you, i loved you i never had such a connection to my pokemon before like this, and if i ever find another Reshiram, i’ll name it Srikar in memory of you. I never knew how much a Randomizer nuzlocke hurt. my heart felt like jelly and i couldn’t really breathe. after about 10 attempts ( You were my best run). Also im really not exaggerating, anxiety be like that sometimes. (You can get really really really emotional about such small things.)

4 Likes

RIP srikar. Sometimes it be like that in nuzlockes

Srikar R.I.P (did you know Srikar was based on the real name of the user: Indiananimator?)

Not a clue, I’m not active on here very often

im bad at making names LOL, what should my first starter be called for the 11th time ? yknow what they say the 11th times the charm :smiley: im ready.

Classic saying, and that depends on what the pokemon is

ah alright!!! Tell you when i get one.

I usually name things base on appearance. Like my starter driflblim I got i named hinden, in reference to the hindenburg tragedy. Its a little dark but I thought it first well

1 Like

Yes i see smart choice

I was proud of it. I never nickname pokemon

Me neither

To me thats the hardest part of a nuzlocke, and I barely ever do them

ikr. getting attached is so hard.

lol i found metagrossite and D.Volcarona armor in telnor town

Its not even that, its the fact that I don’t want to give it a shitty nickname and I struggle coming up with good ones

i dont worry too much. i named that pinecone pokemon, Subcribe pls

THE MART WORKER GAVE ME 5 VENASURAITES. better to soft reset.

I know, but if I’m gonna nickname it I at least want to like the name I pick and those are cool finds btw

can you sell those for cash tho?

nope cant sell mega stones