Stuck in Pokepon

Hi I am new here but I have looked through the forums and tried several different solutions suggested but have been unable to get myself sorted out. I have moved into the Pokepon but the lady has frozen. Are there currently any suggestions on how to fix this? (I have tried re-downloading the core and reloading the save and neither has worked.)

2 Likes

Can you use the pause menu at least?

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I can not. I am stuck like half way into the animation the only button that appears to work is the quick save which probably has only made my situation worse.

1 Like

Nvm solved it! I found an old core download finally and loaded from that and it worked!
Here is the link I used for those who may need it in the future! Index of /releases/1.2.6/

1 Like

Well unfortunately it seems that this has broken my Pokepon. I set up a macro to walk back and forth and have been using that for over an hour and the lady still says it hasn’t been long enough. :sob:

Oh well at least my game is working.

1 Like

Maybe a CMOS thing?

1 Like

I actually got this fixed now too. I just had to load up the game in the old version walk around until it was available save before I went in loaded it back up in 1.2.7 and now it works.

1 Like