Soo, kek

So, I’m playing oras for the first time (omega ruby to be specific) and I was wondering if someone had a larvitar they could trade. I’m not sure whether or not you can find it in the wild (a pupitar can also work, I’ll just breed it, can be found next to terminus cave on pokemon y iirc) and well, the gts, IS FULL OF GREEDY A-HOLES and HACKERS.
So yeah, to sum up
Kekw

2 Likes

Yeah… if you want to avoid hackers, sorry. Can’t help you. But if you’re fine with them, I can trade you a Larvitar easily. You can just give me a Wurmple in return or something. Just need to know what level and nature you want.

1 Like

Yeah sure thanks. By hackers I was naming idiots who put a shiny version of a mon in the gts, ask for a zubat and when you try to give the zubat the game just crashes.

1 Like

Id like it to be level 10 and have An Adamant nature.

1 Like

Oh. Those guys. Yeah, one of the advantages of hacking is you can screw over those people on the GTS. That guy who put up a Shiny lvl 100 Groudon and wanted a male Carbink? Yeah, he lost his Groudon.

Alright. I may already have an Adamant one actually.

2 Likes

Rule #1 on GTS: Never search, ask. Always be the one proposing something for the Pokémon you want.

1 Like

But searching’s fun. Especially since, as a hacker, I can get literally any Pokemon off the GTS. Yes, I could just hack the Pokemon in myself, but it’s much more fun to put arrogant pricks in their place.

2 Likes

Very often those hackers make sure the trading process is impossible and crash your console during the trading process. That makes you banned from online for about 1/2 an hour (true story)

2 Likes

On occasion. But most are confident you can’t get a male Carbink. Or what is it now… 11-20 Rillaboom/Cinderace/Intelleon, I think?

2 Likes

Heh. I love that time where I managed to get that fricking level 31 Dragonite.

1 Like

so this topic was not made to discuss hackers and hacking

1 Like

I think in SM, you can get a legal one below level 20. And before the first Grand Trial too.
But I digress. Point is, I can get a level 10 Adamant Larvitar easily enough.

1 Like

No, you are talking about level 11 Salamance, not Dragonite.

1 Like

create a new topic

2 Likes

Oh. Yeah. At least I remembered it was a regional dragon.

I would, but talk about hacking is forbidden on the Forums. I think they only let me slide because I only hack the mainstream games, but creating an entire topic is a bit too risky.

1 Like

ok ig…

1 Like

It’s forbidden to talk about hacking in insurgence and other fan games using rpgxp

1 Like

Not for main series

1 Like

Oh. I thought it was hacking in general. Since it’s, y’know, illegal and all.

1 Like