So, yeah, it's DeltaLocke Time

So, in a week, The Easter holiday is coming, so, no school for 2 weeks, soo, I think Ill have some time to play insurgence. I never did a deltalocke or anything like that, so, yeah, you know where this is going.
Here are the rules:
Normal Mode (Hard Mode is a tad too hard for me kek)
Set Mode (Shift Mode’s for noobs)
Only Delta Pokemon can be used (besides cases where you need a regular pokemon to get a Delta, then I am allowed to train it up but can’t use it in any bosses or anything like that)
Nuzlocke Mode
Trade Clause: After the completion of two gyms, i can try trading for a new mon to use on my team. For example, after completing the sonata gym, i can ask for a new delta to use in #online:trading in here or in the insurgence discord.
the rule i forgot to add My pokemon have three lifes
the rule i forgot to add v2 Max 3 healing items per battle
Must Goals:
Complete the whole game (post game and all that stuff in general)
Have at least two shiny deltas (kinda hard to do, but, I’ll manage)
Not Must, but would be nice to complete goals:
Complete the Delta Dex
Do a living Delta dex

Don’t expect daily uploads this week please! Since school isn’t over yet. From next week, for most days I can upload every morning (in my time zone, which is EEST if I am not mistaken).
So yeah that’s about it. Note, after the Easter holiday, uploads will probably not come till the summer kek.

-Gia, the guy that spams kek(w)

5 Likes

For the start, I did think of shiny hunting my starter, but decided I’ll complete the “at least two shiny deltas” Goal when I can masuda my deltas

2 Likes

Done

Done

2 Likes

dont ask me why

2 Likes

Here’s bulba’s stats. Not the best nature, but hey, at least it aint adamant lmao

1 Like

Tips and Tricks for starters!
This dude gives you potions

(S)he gives you free pokeballs

1 Like

I wont be able to get any other pokemon for a while unfortunataly, i could trade for any deltas but i think ill pass kekw. Trading makes the game both more and less fun imo

1 Like

We just reached level 10

1 Like

Dude cmon,three times in a row

1 Like

FINALLY

2 Likes

Pheww, damn ,this starly is a bitch. Psycho Call clutched there…

2 Likes

Bind sucks in nuzlockes…

2 Likes

Nice, can carry me for a while

1 Like

OwOwO thats also nice

1 Like

SIKE, kek

1 Like

…And we’re done!

I have a question,since they say they have actually weaponry,why dont they just shoot him (The Augur,) like,immediately? Lmao

2 Likes

me trying to learn latin

2 Likes

…“No,but rather yes

1 Like

Btw, to save me from losing my sanity,im allowed to catch sychronoise pokemon, to sync a delta a good nature.

1 Like

Booyah