So uhh (Flex your shinies!)

I have a couple shinies in USUM, but not all of them are great shinies

Same got shiny deoxys and shiny entei

1 Like

I also have a shiny kyurem

Hey me too. For both of those. Deoxys was one from my friend. The Entei I think was level 30 on the GTS. As for the Kyurem, I found that one on accident.

woah is that genesect legit???

Probably. I wouldn’t put it past them

Think so. Says it’s from Unova. My friend traded it to me.

I’m a guy, and I like to be called by he/him. Just letting you know.

1 Like

the only shiny genesect is from an in life event in japan so

I just didn’t want to assume genders

Still

My name is Steelman

1 Like

That isn’t my name, actually. It’s a pseudonym. During an ancestry project, I came across an ancestor with that name.

Ah, read it in an earlier topic. Something from a user that said they’re name was Anastasia and they liked the steel type and you said that your name was Adam

Yeah. FireFiber did the same thing. His name isn’t really Drake. I won’t say was it is though.

And no one will ever find mine. Honestly I’d be surprised if you managed to figure it out

It’s Japanese, by the way. But for all I know, it could be hacked. There aren’t any telltale signs if it is. Its OT and ID seem to match what it says on Serebii.

I don’t care to. As for those who are curious, I’ll just tell you this about my own name; every name anyone knows me by is not my given name. My given name is a bit unusual, but also quite obvious.

Yes, but due to the inavailability of these mons, you receiving it from a friend, and the ease of being able to clone/gen in life mons I’m pretty sus about it

It’s lacking a Generation mark. Anything transferred up through the PokeTransporter doesn’t have a Generation mark. If it was hacked, it was hacked in Gen 5.

hello sebastian :smiling_imp:(nice profile)

You just had to prove them wrong, didn’t you?