Smash Bros/Flash Mains

So yeah, I main Krystal in Flash, and sometimes Isaac or Samus. In Ultimate, which I rarely play cuz I don’t own a Switch, Greninja, King K. Rool, Incineroar, and Pihrana.

2 Likes

I main bowser in ultimate, although I’ve been trying out other characters to see if they fit my play style more

4 Likes

i main ichigo in smash flash (tho i dont play it a lot) and in ultimate i main duck hunt and lucas

1 Like

Oh yeah, I run Bowser too, just not as much in Ultimate cuz I like Krool’s projectile game.

Tested a new recording thing, if this goes well, I’ll post my Insurgence runs with this.

4 Likes

eh krool’s only good projectile can be messed with, I’d say his best thing is his armor

1 Like

It lowered the framerate a ton, and caused it to lag so some of my inputs, for example, my up special, was misread as a side special.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be a problem for Insurgence, also I actually run Sora more than Isaac.

2 Likes

In Ultimate I kinda jump around, but my best is probably Link.

The guy from Bleach? Interesting.

2 Likes

In Brawl, Kirby, Snek, and Wigi are my mains.

2 Likes

Yes, in the character selection, you can see a bunch of anime/manga characters like Naruto, Ichigo, Goku, and Luffy. Sandbag is an interesting one, a high risk/reward heavy hitter.

1 Like

As I said, interesting. But if I want to play as them I have Jump Force, so I don’t play Flash.

1 Like

Krystal and Sora for me

Pokemon Trainer, Joker, Pikachu, Marth, and Jigglypuff

2 Likes

Ultimate: Zelda Main and Roy/Bowser secondary.
I say Roy/Bowser because I want to secondary Roy, but I have a lot of difficulty with the Jab->BAir combo and the neutral. I feel better with Bowser as a whole.
#ZeldaIsHighTier

Flash: Man, its been so long since I last played that I forgot how to play well. But I think I should have a decent Simon like in Ultimate. Even if they are very different, I tend to go well with zoners.

3 Likes

the up-special is amazing for simon in flash

2 Likes

PK Trainer is a fun one to play, I usually play it in Brawl, but not my main. Zoners are fun. And yes, it works like the grapple.

4 Likes

I used to main her but, then i stopped playing and swapped when, i came back

2 Likes

Mine right now is Banjojo’s.

2 Likes

And in flash I play naruto and ness

2 Likes

ness is kinda hard to play on flash and… Don’t get me started on Banjo…

2 Likes

It’s really easy on flash

2 Likes